Welcome to the team Misha!

We’re excited to welcome Misha Holtz to our engineering team! Misha joins PixieBrix as a Full Stack Engineer, focused on features for our marketplace, sharing, authorship, and team management. Congrats on an awesome first week! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks @mike! I’m happy to be here. To everyone in the community, feel free to reach out to me at any time for questions and ideas. I’m always happy to chat.

1 Like

Wow! What a fun job and responsibility. I am a person who would like to use pixiebrix to empower small businesses I work with and its really important that I could easily find and implement solutions others make with Pixiebrix. That would make this tool really helpful - and the cool thing is as I see what others build with the tool I could learn how to implement it for more people.

What you’re working on and signing up for is really important! Congrats on the job!

3 Likes

Thank you Andrew for the warm welcome. I’m really excited to be here and likewise share your enthusiasm for the potential for PixieBrix to empower people. Looking forward to seeing you in the community :slight_smile:

1 Like