Have you seen PixieBrix running faster? We’ve improved the database and solved some issues with lagging and Page Editor delaying to create new blueprints.
If you notice a new brick around, it’s an old friend with a new name. The
Jquery Selector Readerbrick has been renamed
Extract from page.
Mod marketplace got a makeover! What do you think?
When was the last time you activated a mod? When you activate a mod, you can now do so via the sidebar. No more multiple tabs—try it out with some of the new mods!
New in the Marketplace
- Smart Bookmarks By URL Stored In Airtable
- Access Message Templates Stored In Airtable
- Quick Access To FAQs Stored In Airtable
- Search Company Directory Stored In Airtable
- Helpful Responses To Angry Customers Stored In Airtable
Customer Success/BPO Mods
- Highlight Specific Keywords When Page Loads
- Mask Sensitive Data On Your Screen
- Task Queue Sidebar
- Answer Support Questions With Help From OpenAI
- Make Responses Friendlier With Help From OpenAI
When you’re not sure what brick you need for a mod, check the categories on the left side. Think about the action that you’re trying to accomplish, and pick a category that most closely represents that. You’ll see all the bricks that fit that category.
Learn More About PixieBrix/Featured Tutorials/Docs
- Planning for the 1.7.20 release next week!
- We will be doing some user testing of tutorials we’ve developed to get feedback and make sure they’re clear as day! If you’re a beginning with PixieBrix and would be willing to record yourself going through a tutorial, join the User Research Panel and we’ll be sending out details soon.