- 1.7.19 was released this week! Read the Release Notes to get the full scoop, but I think the real highlight is the ability to activate a mod from the sidebar in the marketplace. Just like this…
You no longer have to leave the page when you click
Activate on a marketplace listing. Configuration options are available in the sidebar, and you can activate the mod by clicking the purple button at the bottom!
Same experience if you’re inside a marketplace listing—rather than toggling between a tab with the “how to activate” instructions and the actual activation, you can see the instructions with the options right next to each other!
New in the Marketplace
Ask OpenAI on Google
Query ChatGPT and Google at the same time.
Send LI Profile Google Sheet
Highlight a name to scrape their LinkedIn profile and send the data to a Google Sheet
Search a Person In Pipedrive
Highlight a name or email to open a sidebar showing results from Pipedrive.
View Company Directory In Sidebar
Define a company directory in Google Sheets. Search it from anywhere and pull up the results in context with PixieBrix
View Glassdoor Info on LinkedIn
Add a button to LinkedIn company pages that display Glassdoor info
Send an email from LinkedIn profile
Add a button to a profile on LinkedIn that finds user’s email and adds a button to send an email
Speaking of the marketplace, checkout the new makeover it got this week!
By default, your active mods will show as a list, but you can change the view by selecting the tile in the top right of your Extension Console to display your mods as a grid view! You can also sort by last updated , status, name, or source!
Learn More About PixieBrix
- Find a Trello board or list ID integration
- Set up a SerpAPI integration
- Set up Slack Integration
- Get OpenAI API key and set up integration
Around the Low/No Code Web
- Retool Mobile now in Beta
- How side projects changed my life (via Indie Hackers)
- Check out this collection of no-code websites (via NoCode Gallery)
- Want to build with PixieBrix but don’t know where to start? We’re looking for some future builders to go through our tutorials and share feedback about how clear (or not) they are and where you’re getting stuck. If you want to participate, DM PixieBritt in the PixieBrix community slack!