After a brief hiatus for our team all-hands in NYC , we’re back to our regular extension release cadence!
Release 1.7.2 is now available in the Chrome Web Store. Release notes are available here: Release 1.7.2
- Show log-in instructions in sidebar if not authenticated (#3816)
- Add brick type validation to nested branches/body in control-flow bricks (#3832)
- Warn on unsupported use of renderer in control-flow brick, multiple renderers, etc (#3815)
- Support for Ctrl-Z in text fields in Page Editor (#3729)
- Fix enter key behavior on blueprint search on blueprints screen (#3879)